Meta: Five Nights in Space: Poopet Location is a version not recommended for anyone to play, including FNaF fan games due to the horror that this version brings.
Five Nights in Space: Poopet Location is a horror version created by great developers named Scott Cawthon, Frostbite Gaming, Darkus Studios, and especially Gaomon Game. The official version was released on December 23, promises to bring a new and exciting pizza shop space.
Five Nights in Space: Poopet Location will give players completely new characters such as LT, Bonnie, Astronaut Chica, or Commander Freddy. In addition, the staff will support the player maximum during the game.
So what features will this version have?
- Five Nights in Space: Poopet Location version will be running on Clickteam Fusion 3.0 – a brand new tool.
- The player will have a number of ways to defend themselves from horror monsters.
- The classic doors are designed according to the theme of space
- Commander Freddy’s helmet – protects the player from nearly all animatronic, however, the alien puppet and the space pirate Foxy are two objects that will be especially attracted to this hat.
- Commander Freddy masks – helps players avoid electronic animatronic ways in the vents. However, be careful when meeting the animatronic in the hallway as they will get angry and attack you madly.
5 / 5 ( 1 vote ) Smiles & Servos Inc. Rebooted will be the most extensive rebuild of all time. The FNaF games have given this game all they have in the horror category....
Rate this post Introduction to the Game – Innovated Creations Innovated Creations is another fangame galvanized by the horror series Five Nights at Freddy’s created and developed by Scott Cawthon. Story of the Game –...
Rate this post It has been a long time since this horror game was released. It brings not only fear to the player but also so much fun to them. And that is why so...
Rate this post Five Nights with Mac Tonight: Halloween Special is a horror game that takes you outside the FNAF games. This will be a big chance for you to have more experience with new...