Meta: Five Nights in Space: Poopet Location is a version not recommended for anyone to play, including FNaF fan games due to the horror that this version brings.
Five Nights in Space: Poopet Location is a horror version created by great developers named Scott Cawthon, Frostbite Gaming, Darkus Studios, and especially Gaomon Game. The official version was released on December 23, promises to bring a new and exciting pizza shop space.
Five Nights in Space: Poopet Location will give players completely new characters such as LT, Bonnie, Astronaut Chica, or Commander Freddy. In addition, the staff will support the player maximum during the game.
So what features will this version have?
- Five Nights in Space: Poopet Location version will be running on Clickteam Fusion 3.0 – a brand new tool.
- The player will have a number of ways to defend themselves from horror monsters.
- The classic doors are designed according to the theme of space
- Commander Freddy’s helmet – protects the player from nearly all animatronic, however, the alien puppet and the space pirate Foxy are two objects that will be especially attracted to this hat.
- Commander Freddy masks – helps players avoid electronic animatronic ways in the vents. However, be careful when meeting the animatronic in the hallway as they will get angry and attack you madly.
Rate this post The Darkside Detective Free Download will allow you to get in a case. This case will lead you and your sidekick to a place called Twin Lakes. Many strange things happen in...
4.3/5 - (12 votes) Five Nights at Freddy’s: The Beginnings is the first night you need to come in. FNaF: The Beginnings will be there when you need our support. Download Five Nights at Freddy’s:...
5/5 - (3 votes) Nightmare at Charles is a game that is similar to Five Nights at Freddy’s. You meet Charles Rabbit and his friends throughout the night. Instead of coming to Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria,...
5/5 - (1 vote) Overall, Ultimate Custom Night, abbreviated as UCN, is an independent video game in the genre of survival horror and point-click adventure, directly exploiting the system of animatronics of the legendary horror...